bestfriend stealin all my bfs

I have a problem. Everytime I'm talking to a guy I can't help but to introduce them to my bestfriend. My bestfriend is the biggest flirt in the world she's constintly talking about sex and so forth all the things guys wanna hear. She knows what shes doing and she laughs about it when I say something about it and says how dare i asume her of doing something like that.

All the guys end up wanting to talk to her and i'm just left there hanging. They always come back and tell me shes coming on to them and all of that non sence. Is it me or is she doing this on purpose? Please tell me if i should get back at her and how to get back to her because i've already confronted her about it and she thinks its a game. please help

She's right. Flirting is a game. We all go about it in different ways and you certainly have your own ways of attracting men which are perhaps not as flamboyant as your friend's.

I've been there. In high school my best friend was that charismatic girl all the guys went for. It used to make me jealous until I realised that instead of competing with her, I could learn from her. She apparently is very comfortable around men and enjoys flirting with them. Yes, men find that attractive.

Next time, make sure you have fun and know that you have your very own personality traits which make you attractive and intriguing to guys. Besides, the point is not getting the most guys, but having a good time.

goodfriendeva

well one.. no one can be 'stolen' they are willing to go if they leave you.. theyre just asses

second yes shes doing this one purpose and yes you should confort her.. and if she doesnt care or laughs it off like its nothing then she isnt your friend to begin with and you need to stop talking to her altogether

Maybe you ought to start going out without your best friend so you don't have to introduce guys to her. Does she introduce men to you?

On the other hand, she may be good for weeding the men out for you. If she's a sexual flirt, then the men who respond to her and find her attractive are likely not the kind of men you are truly compatible with. So if they like her over you, who cares?

But, make sure it's not an ego-driven competitive thing for her. If it is, she will one day work to get a guy you really like. Ask her if she would back off if you told her you were particularly interested in someone. If she says no, or hedges, she's not your friend.

I agree with what norajane has to say... good advice.

BUt also you need to think if you need to step up your flirting a little bit though, depending on what kind of guys your going for.

Are you sure that you aren't intimidated and when she starts to step up you back down? She doesnt sound like a good friend at all, but also look at yourself to make sure you're not just being really shy, or backing down because of the competition.

I agree with what norajane has to say... good advice.

BUt also you need to think if you need to step up your flirting a little bit though, depending on what kind of guys your going for.

Are you sure that you aren't intimidated and when she starts to step up you back down? She doesnt sound like a good friend at all, but also look at yourself to make sure you're not just being really shy, or backing down because of the competition.

yeah ur right i do get intimdated when she steps up and i do back down because it happens all the time and i'm not sure what to do or say to step up my game got any tips?

uhm: lol, i dont date too much. Just got outta a long relationship and we were friends beforehand so i didnt really do that much "dating".

Just be yourself, wear hot clothes, get all dolled up, smile a lot, touch them a lot like when u talk like on the arms or something, i dunno. Just flirt! don't be fake though, and if u dont feel like sexing it all up, then dont. do what feels right, but dont be afraid to come out of your shell either!

P.S.> HAVE FUN!