Wondering what to say and not say

WhiteKnight

Well first of all I had a few problems lately because some people have been acting kinda weirdly and I'm not sure what is going on with them.

To be honest I have been finding it hard with some of my friends have lied to me.

There was a situation when they had a frown face on their chat program beside their name and I said to this person, "I'm here for you. What's the matter? Anything wrong?"

She replies, "No."

Then moments later she changes that on her messenger program that she is upset.

I'm wondering what I should say if I had found out that they lied to me. Should I say anything or say nothing?

of course, be honest - do it so they see it hasn't killed ya. i just did this - and she did too - it easy once u just start and realize both people are so freaking amazing that they can go thru crap like this and still be friends - rare folk - hang on to them

and when u face to face - just enjoy the company and leave that mess for another decade

I agree that you should be honest about your feelings. Yet I've always thought that my friends don't need to tell me everything and don't owe me explanations (unless of course they are upset with me, in which case I would hope they'd find a way to tell me about it). In this case, it sounds like your friend's behavior had little to do with you. Your friend was probably trying to tell someone else that she was upset. As such, I don't know if you can really consider that she lied to you.

You've told her you are there for her and that is the most you can do. She'll remember it, especially if you continue to be a great friend by allowing her to work through these issues the way she needs to.