You should be mildly disturbed...

Yeah yeah yeah, so I spent 2 years as a double major in math and accounting. I'm good at math, but really...

I got this temp job at a local accounting firm just for tax season. It's mildly disturbing to me that I am not a CPA but I'm doing peoples taxes. I just wanted to say that. Actually it's just mildly disturbing that I'm doing ANYONE'S taxes.

But I can do just about anything for 3 months, even clean up chicken s***. Yes, I am equating taxes to feces.

I got this temp job at a local accounting firm just for tax season. It's mildly disturbing to me that I am not a CPA but I'm doing peoples taxes.

actually B_0, all you are is a data entry person. the software does all the hard work. oh yeah, and make sure you keep your gross feet under the desk at all times...:p:laugh:

• Author
actually B_0, all you are is a data entry person. the software does all the hard work. oh yeah, and make sure you keep your gross feet under the desk at all times...:p:laugh:

Yessir! My feet are safely tucked away from the prying eyes of foot fetishists around the world.

And thusfar the software is s***teeeee and I've had to recalculate everything because whoever they had working here before me didn't know what the hell they were doing.

I hate accounting programs. Nothing makes sense.

I think that accounting does not make sense, just a way for people to get creative with money - dress it up, move it around and pocket it.

Hard to believe I was a business major...

• Author
H&R Block by any chance? :laugh:

I wish. It would be easier. I'm mainly doing filing for small businesses.

Yessir! My feet are safely tucked away from the prying eyes of foot fetishists around the world.

good...

didn't they teach you in basic acctg. class that accounting has nothing to do with reality?

• Author

didn't they teach you in basic acctg. class that accounting has nothing to do with reality?

Yeah...I was a math major for 2 years, with a double major in accounting, and I had a hard time reconciling the two.