LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

Do I have a chance with him?

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Knight23
  • 1 Post By d0nnivain

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd July 2017, 3:23 PM   #1

Unhappy Do I have a chance with him?

I think that i have one wish...
In my college i know one guy and i like him, but i think he don't know me (we haven't conversation)
He is a son of a most famous politician there and I was suprised when i see that he send me follow request on istagram 3 days ago although he follows not much people..
Can i get closer with him and how?
Untouchable002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd July 2017, 11:57 AM   #2

You never know until you try.

Strike up a conversation with him, see where it goes. He decided to follow you, so at the very least, he's curious enough about you.
Old 23rd July 2017, 2:37 PM   #3
Established Member

Try saying hi & talking to him. He must have some clue about who you are if he bothered to look up your IG account.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote