LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

over thinking

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

Old 15th June 2017, 6:59 PM   #1

Unhappy over thinking

Hi, I just have a somewhat silly question, I do not know if I am over thinking this but I have this co-worker there has several instances when others are speaking with him he looks at me. I do not understand the reason being. And when I say co-worker is because we work for the same employer but , we do not work directly together daily, but whenever I am in his department. But I am thinking if this was the case others would of mentioned it, right?
desperateseekingsusi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th June 2017, 8:24 PM   #2
Established Member

You need more to go on than that. It's just a male "thing" that we look at girls we think are attractive... it doesn't necessarily mean anything more than that.

If you're interested, make an effort to talk to the guy. If you work in the same company that's something you have in common - it can't be that hard to find something to talk about
Osmium13 is offline   Reply With Quote