LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

Am I being paranoid with a member of staff thinking I'm stealing?

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

Old 2nd September 2016, 9:53 AM   #1
Established Member

Am I being paranoid with a member of staff thinking I'm stealing?

I currently work in accounts for a transport company, in total I've been working there for 2 and a half years. Lately the mother of my managers (it's a family run business) keeps on throwing digs that I'm stealing and I'm not sure if it's just me being paranoid (but I don't think I am, it's a usual occurrence she does with other staff as well) she was speaking to another member of staff the other day about staffs thieving in general and says it's always the ones that are nice to your face and who have been working there a long time. She always has a problem with me gaining more access, such as I can now access the bank and today as my managers away on holiday I was going to take the cheques to the bank as some of them are from mid August. She quickly shut down the idea and said her granddaughter will do it on the way home (who doesn't work here) I constantly feel as if I'm being accused of something, and have no idea how to go about it. Do I just ignore it and go on about my work? I have nothing to be worried about as I haven't stolen a penny but it does grate on me that I'm not trusted
HeBrokeMyHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd September 2016, 3:20 PM   #2
Established Member

Go to the highest person about it. Tell them you're sick of being falsely accused after giving them years of loyalty. Shut the old bag up.