Hey all!

I'm not feeling so hot today, I quit my second job working at the hotel. My motives were that the site I was being placed at was across the street from my ex's school.

I feel extremely bad because I loved the job and the managers. I've been with the company for years but my anxiety just took over. So now I'm here at home feeling defeated as heck. Didn't realize how depressed I would feel, I'm starting to think I really won't be able to get past her.

Didn't realize how depressed I would feel, I'm starting to think I really won't be able to get past her.

When's the last time you stood up and told this ex of yours, "I'm getting a new 8, and you can't ride in it?!"

Where's the anger and passion? Make a fire inside yourself and get it out out out!!!

You will get over her, you know it. She was no good. A blackhole on your life. Accept she exists but FORGET that what she does or where she is matters. You matter. Just you. Make sure you got the funds for that 8!

My pardons as I am sure this is hitting you in a not so positive way.

May I ask though, Had she been physically harming you or harassing you that you went to such measures as to quit?

My ex literally worked in my building and I didn't allow such to stop getting food and shelter at the end of the day. I also suffer from anxiety yet it surely wasn't HIM that created it. It was mine to own and adjust to when bouts came upon my nature.

Seek assistance for your ailment, its impeding your career.

I'm not feeling so hot today, I quit my second job working at the hotel.

Does this mean you had two different jobs you that were currently working and now you just quit only one of them? Or does it mean you've now quit two different jobs and are unemployed?

My motives were that the site I was being placed at was across the street from my ex's school.

Could you explain to your supervisor that you are uncomfortable with the new placement. Maybe some other person on staff would love to work at that hotel (closer commute, nicer workspace, more convenient), then you two could swap work sites?