You know you hate your new job when...

acrosstheuniverse

When Friday rolls around and you're incapable of enjoying the weekend because you're dreading Monday morning so much you feel sick.

I love my current job, but I've definitely had plenty of jobs that have made me miserable seven days a week knowing I was only a couple days away from another shift at any one time.

Eternal Sunshine

You know your life sucks when going to work is the most exciting thing that happens to you.

GunslingerRoland

I kinda want to be on a jury one day.. it'll be a nuisance but I think I would enjoy the experience. I've been called twice, but both times nothing ended up happening.

Mind-Chants

The heart break (sometimes even worse than a break-up) you get when you nervously glace over the timer in your laptop thinking it must have been like an hour since the last time you checked the time and it turns out it's just 5 mins past the time. :p

Having a daily meeting with my supervisor who tells me to find another job and that she has no work for me to do. This has went on for 60 days. Seriously, give me my severance package already or transfer me somewhere else. A transfer to the beach would work.

When everyone in the office describes your immediate coworker as 'lovely' - incoming bitch from hell. :eek: