privategal

Mine really needs revised. I want to have it professionally done but am overwhelmed at how many online services there are.

Any recommendations for a really good one that is reliable and not too expensive?

Thank you!

• Like 1

I've used "my perfect resume" once and it worked pretty well, I think there is a trial of some sort for $2, I can't quite recall.

However the best way to go, would be just download a template for Microsoft word and add in your skills/whatnot. If you don't have MS Word, you can use google docs which is totally free.

pink_sugar

I don't think it's worth it, tbh. There are plenty of job or career related groups that will help you for free. You can also Google search examples.

• Author
privategal

Im working with a recruiting group now. Theyve asked me to change my resume 3 times now...add more numbers (I dont remember numbers from years ago)

You led a team...HOW did you lead them?

But thats the mild part.

I just keep getting stretched more and more into someone Im not.

I dont know...Ive just worked hard for 15 years in this industry...every day was different as Ive traveled to new locations.

If I trained...how did I train...how many people...what were the sales results of it? I dont know because the stores dont share individual nitty gritty results that way.

I hate the "sell me on paper" no. Im a human with lots of skills and experience.

I put as many actions and sucess's as I had to give.

I cant sell me on paper more.

My strength is speaking, interracting, building relationships.

Ive already taken out the boring bullet point responsibilities and added action.

They still want more and Im exhausted.

Im thinking so hard how I appear on paper that Im going to forget who I AM.

I hate this new generation of recruiters and web robots.

Speak to me, talk to me, see who I worked for...dont gauge a person by ink on paper...My job was never professional resume writer.

Its like a dog and pony show to even get an interview.

Half of these resumes are all now fluff designed to hold a recruiters attention.

Its horrible. Smoke in mirrors..