I love my new job

YellowLioness

It's really cool. I work for a Public Defender's office. The other girls in the office are nice, and even though I'm a receptionist, the lawyers said that I could take time off the phones to accompany them to civil and magistrate court trials to observe. I have been considering law school, so this is a great opportunity. Plus, they're letting me help research, and do some other legal stuff. ;)

Oh, and they WILL let me on Love Shack. Mwahahaha. I'm excited. I don't have to leave!!!!

I just wanted to let you all know.

Awesome! Congrats with the new job landing. May you be a happy woman! I learned about magistrate in my Business Law class. Interesting, very interesting!

Glad to hear that. I do the same thing too. I am a administrative assistant/receptionist. I wouldn't go as far to say I love it, but I do like when they give me a variety of projects to do. I'm also grateful to have a job in the first place, some don't. I hope things work out well for me. But I think you are def off to a great start! It's nice to walk into a job and say "you love it". When you hate it from the begining, that's the worst! So yellow, new things are opening up for you: engagement and now a new job. This is good news for you. Congrats! good luck! :cool:

Well congrats, it's nice to see that you can have a great job and be in LS at the same time :) Glad everything worked out :)

I am soooooooo very happy for you! AND I GET TO KEEP MY YL CHAT TIME!!! la la la! selfish Faye is happy! :D

:bunny: says Welcome Back! :love:

• Author
YellowLioness

Thanks guys!

I'm happy!

:-D

I just like to spread my...happiness...to everyone. tee hee! :laugh:

:bunny: GO YELLOW GO YELLOW :bunny:

I missed you lots....

But I'm going nuts at work trying to catch up on LS and doing my work...

I'm so glad you like your job...is it more of a challenge for you your new job...I always thought you were bored and needed a challenge...

Anyways yay..whoo! Hoopty doo! lol I'm happy for you.

Love ya man.... :laugh::love::bunny:

• Author
YellowLioness

Man, I missed you too!

I about DIED. Lol. I'm so dramatic, but I really did miss you!

Ohhh, I have a head cold and I'm dizzy! :(