Community Forums

Reload this Page Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

I just finished College and am having a bit of a challenge finding work

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

Old 7th June 2014, 7:26 PM   #1
Established Member
I just finished College and am having a bit of a challenge finding work

I just finished College and am having a bit of a challenging finding work.

I am in my early thirties and went back to school. I completed the Law Clerk program!

I live alone and have savings to take me for 3 months going forward with bills etc.

I just feel very scared - because I can never go back home. There is a mentally ill individual who is extremely toxic there.

I know I haven't given it my all yet -
I just sent out 15 resumes last week - I only spent an hour or so a day looking.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I really want a good paying job - that's what I went back for.

I resented that my ex was a drop out and if I can't find something good I'll feel overwhelmed.

I just want to work so bad now!

If worse comes to worse even get something to pay bills in the meantime.

I also have no outside support, other than a caring mother who cooks when I do go home.

Any advice?!
health is offline   Reply With Quote