LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

Staying Motivated Working At Home

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By carhill

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 9th April 2014, 9:33 AM   #1

Staying Motivated Working At Home

Sometimes I just don't want to work...I just want to watcha show, or go to the gym, or ANYTHING but work. How to make it past this!
Lula Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2014, 10:33 AM   #2
Established Member

Journal Entries: 39
Well, if life is comfortable and your customers are happy, go to the show or gym or whatever. It's your life. Live it on your terms, and that includes work. You don't get a reward at the end for having worked the most.

For myself, having 'worked at home' for about 28 years now, it's love of the work (not working nor money) which is motivating. I enjoy each new challenge. The money part is secondary. Always something to do, sometimes for pay and sometimes for free. The work is the satisfying part.

Welcome to LS
demrea likes this.
carhill is offline   Reply With Quote