falling for my boss

About half a year ago my manager got replaced by a new younger one.

he's about 28 and very attractive,

recently I've been having dreams about him and suddenly got very attracted by him.

Now here's the problem: he's engaged.

but he's still acting very nice and always smiling at me.

I'm really confused because I want to let him know so bad, but how? I don't want him to notice (in case he;s not into it) , I can lose my job

Another thing, we work at the gym, and therefore he has a great bod too.

In about a month we have 'personal meetings' to talk about progress and goals at the workplace.

which makes it more uncomfortable for me.

what should I do?

Should I surrender to my feelings? (and how should i bring it?)

or should I forget it because he's engaged? (Really would hurt me , and I don't want to be a relationship wrecker)

love to hear your thoughts

No, do not surrender to your feelings.

Situations like this are when head and integrity have to take precedence over heart.

1 - he's engaged. You don't want to be that girl! Plus, if he actually is willing to cheat on his fiancee or break it off to be with you, he isn't a guy you would want anyway, because you wouldn't be able to trust him.

2 - your job is at stake should anything go wrong.

You have to realize that your crush is just a a crush. You dream about him because he is a convenient outlet for your desires, him being a good looking guy in a position of power.

What happens with a crush is that it starts out with daydreams, and you start actually assigning the characteristics of who he is in your daydreams to who he is in real life. So if you dream that he is romantic and a great love and attentive and kind, your heart assumes that is who he is. But in reality it is only fantasy.

In real life, he may be a horrible or selfish lover. He may be clueless when it comes to making a girl feel special. He may be cruel in arguments. Or - he may be the kind of guy who flirts with employees while his fiancee is happily oblivious.

You are infatuated with a guy who only exists in your own head, but who happens to have the body, smile, and voice of your boss.

Start consciously fantasizing about someone else. Even if it is someone who is imaginary, or a celebrity.

And when you catch yourself fantasizing about him, turn it into something bad. He has bad bad breath. He has a huge skid mark on his briefs. He stinks. He can't get hard all the way. He calls you by the wrong name. He is only interested in your feet. Whatever it takes to stop indulging in those fantasies about him.

• Like 2

@OP....

Surely you are pulling our collective legs, considering you know he is engaged. I mean how do you think things will play out of you are dating and working together i.e. other staff around you, if a fight occurs between both of you etc?

Surely if it's the "great bod" that you are attracted to, there are other clientele at the gym you can seek your teeth into? perhaps you are thinking dating this manager will get you other favours?

Enjoy the fantasy but don't do anything about it. The fact that he's your boss isn't your problem. He's engaged. Therefore he's unavailable.

Leave him alone. Start looking for a new job if you can't control yourself.