Interviewer 20 min late

So I went to an interview today, agreed to meet with the CEO at Starbucks as they are opening a new branch in that location. When I arrived, the interviewer called right at the time we agreed to meet for an interview to announce that he would be 20 minutes late. I know things happen....but this looks bad for an interviewer, especially when you don't call until the exact time of the interview. Needless to say I was frustrated because had I known this, I could have ran a quick errand before rushing to the interview (I'm currently employed and my schedule is very tight). Not only that, but the interview lasted all of 10 minutes and it wasn't anything we couldn't have discussed over the phone as it seemed very preliminary. Yikes

So I went to an interview today, agreed to meet with the CEO at Starbucks as they are opening a new branch in that location. When I arrived, the interviewer called right at the time we agreed to meet for an interview to announce that he would be 20 minutes late. I know things happen....but this looks bad for an interviewer, especially when you don't call until the exact time of the interview. Needless to say I was frustrated because had I known this, I could have ran a quick errand before rushing to the interview (I'm currently employed and my schedule is very tight). Not only that, but the interview lasted all of 10 minutes and it wasn't anything we couldn't have discussed over the phone as it seemed very preliminary. Yikes

Every interview I've ever had was late lol. I don't understand it. Just because I'm vying for this job doesn't mean my time isn't important.

I once had an interviewer not show up at all.

What Crap.

• Like 4
  • Author

Most of the places in which I have interviewed were pretty punctual. If I had to wait, it was no more than 5 minutes. But the interviewer not being in said location at said time boggles my mind. In addition to that, I made it clear I was working this interview around my current working schedule during initial contact, so he could have at least had the courtesy to call me 10-15 minutes before the interview to let me know he's running behind. And to think we were initially going to meet on my lunch hour... >_<

• 4 weeks later...

Компания которая обманывает клиентов при доставке из Китая долго не проживет. И которая только говорит про страховку, но никогда её не выплачивает. Смысл страховки – просто срубить бабла, а как же клиент? У вас получается не СТРАХОВКА, а ТРАХОВКА! В транзитплюс срать на клиентов! Если вы задерживаете сроки, выставляете клиентам дополнительную стоимость, плюёте на возникающие проблемы – значит вы просто сволочи. Не нужно вылазить из шкуры, а на деле оказываться просто разводилами. В ролике директор компании Портнягин говорит: Работая с компанией «TRANSITplus», вы гарантированно получаете свой товар в кратчайшие сроки. По данным прошлого года наша компания доставила раньше заявленной даты 92% всех грузов. Кроме того, у нас есть собственный страховой фонд, размер которого составляет более 800 тысяч долларов США. – где я спрашиваю вас документы подтверждающие страховой фонд? Их нет, потому что всё это пустая болтовня и развод! В ролике говорят про 800 тысяч, на сайте пишут про 900 000 долларов – вы хоть врите одинаково, ведь не все клиенты лохи, есть и люди которым не нравится что вы их за баранов держите. Запомните «специалисты» transitplus – клиенты не бараны, и перестаньте их такими считать! Не кидайте людей, вам это выйдет боком. Данные о 92% грузов доставленных раньше времени, это кто сказал? Сам генеральный директор Портнягин Дмитрий Сергеевич это решил? Обкурился и решил что будет такая цифра? Так завтра он снова накурится и что? Будет уже 1 000 000? Разводчики, лучше бы работали так как балаболите, козлы! ГДЕ МОЙ ГРУЗ?!!! ТРАНЗИТ ПЛЮС из Гуанчжоу ЧЕРТИ!!!! Чтобы вас всех пересажали китаёзы, продали Родину, сучата! Все кого эти козлы кинули, смело пишите сюда!