Crush on employee.. Think it's mutual..

Connundrums

Ok loveshackers.. Need some help. I'm a young boss of a relatively successful company, and one of the team, a gorgeous young lady has taken my fancy. In the early days I was seeing someone so I was never in that zone however in the last year or so I've developed a crush on this girl and from various signals I think it's reciprocated. We've mutual interests etc. the problem is who's going to make the first move. I'm sure I've read the signals correct, lots of catching one another's eye, lots of flirting, lots of stuff, then icing on the cake was her contacting me at something we were both at I didn't she would. We met up and chatted, my next move is to invite her out but in a "with friends" scenario so it's not 1 on 1?

I can't have read all this things wrong, my friends were unconvinced until the recent signal from her. Should I go for it? My only apprehension is to make a move, fail and be the creepy boss or something that becomes known that I did in the company? Then another part says you've only got one shot at this life!

Ps not looking to get a feather in my bow, I like this girl and want something to either happen or move on from it.

Help!

I'd like to echo that advice, don't do anything. Others in the office can pick up on this and morale will suffer.

• 2 weeks later...

Resign your position. After your last day of work, you can ask this young lady out on date without a conflict of interest. If she's not worth throwing away your job, then don't cross that line with her.