Should I avoid this or tell him how i feel about him

Ok so the guy at work, was talking to my friend at work and told her he is jealous of her because she gets to spend all day with me because her and I work close together..he was being serious..she then asked if he was interested in me and he said I'm a nice girl but he is kinda seeing this other girl and it wouldn't be fair to her if we started something.

This is weird to me considering he acts like he likes me so much that other people can see it..they've told me..I've seen the way they watch us interact.

I'm not up for games,so I'm avoiding him

I don't know what to do except avoid him..I should avoid him right??

What games are being played here? Are you leaving anything out? So far it seems like he likes you, which is not something he can control, but he is upfront about telling you that he can't act on these feelings right now.

Ok so the guy at work, was talking to my friend at work and told her he is jealous of her because she gets to spend all day with me because her and I work close together..he was being serious..she then asked if he was interested in me and he said I'm a nice girl but he is kinda seeing this other girl and it wouldn't be fair to her if we started something.

This is weird to me considering he acts like he likes me so much that other people can see it..they've told me..I've seen the way they watch us interact.

I'm not up for games,so I'm avoiding him

I don't know what to do except avoid him..I should avoid him right??

While there might be chemistry between the two of you, he told the other girl that he's not comfortable considering anything with you because he's seeing someone. That's respectable for him to stick with one girl at a time and it seems to be a non-issue except that you have a crush on someone who is not available.

Try to ignore your crush. Keep busy with your own life and forget about any interest between the two of you. If he becomes single and there is still a spark, then maybe you'll end up dating him.