Negative Nancy

yeah last time the pizza delivery guy brought the pizza, i looked at it and told him i need more sausage :rolleyes:

• Like 2
Charulata

If they are cute, then yes! But, on the otherhand we have a regular driver who borderlines on harassment every time we talk to him. Ugh.

You're a delivery driver right? Do you notice women checking you out a lot?

I usually shop online and get many deliveries - UPS, DHL, FedEx, TNT, EMS, DPD, regular post, also small local companies - but I never even thought of them this way. Happy to grab my parcel, happy that I happened to be at home at the time and don't have to drive to their office to get my order. Well, maybe if I think of it now - maybe the postman is worth looking at, he at least walks a lot and has a good figure. But as for the others - they are at least my age or older.

For a while I had a really cute UPS delivery chick coming in her cute little brown shorts .... it didn't change my buying habits but receiving goods from Amazon was never the same after she went back to school that fall.

• Author
If they are cute, then yes! But, on the otherhand we have a regular driver who borderlines on harassment every time we talk to him. Ugh.

You're a delivery driver right? Do you notice women checking you out a lot?

It does happen, but a lot of the time it is an innocent school girl crush type thing.

Art_Critic
yeah last time the pizza delivery guy brought the pizza, i looked at it and told him i need more sausage :rolleyes:

Did you get it ? :laugh: