my professors are so damn nice!

i cannot quite thank my profs directly until after the final marks are out, so let me just say - my professors are so damn nice!

they offer help with applications to graduate school; they are pleasant and friendly even though i've fallen asleep during their lectures; they reply to my questions in detail and welcome further discussion; they tell me to make sure i have a rest over the holidays and not work too hard; etc!

this is just great - it doesn't happen until your senior year at a big university (that's my general observation) - and it's very enjoyable to have two-way interaction going on. they seem to serious and scary in first year, and here they are, so human and nice in addition to being bright and determined.

i was looking at one of my profs last week and thinking - this is how I'd like to be when i'm her age!

have a good day everybody,

-yes

I'm sure there are people out there who have not had as good of a relationship with their professors as you seem to have. I think alot of how people respond to you is how you relate to them in the first place. I think connecting with the people around you is a great gift. Not everyone has that capacity.....and SURELY their life is more difficult.

I hear people at work butt heads with supervisors and leaderman.....and I always think that is so utterly ridiculous! The last thing I'm going to do is take a stand against the person who signs my paycheck or is in charge of my advancements or (as in your case) gives you the grade.

Do I brown nose??? YOU BET! HAHA!