Should I quit myself because i can't speak Fluently?

Some people at work think i'm a hard worker. they have liked me so they've kept me as a temp. Thy'eve been talking about hiring me but they said they would give me a position where i know they have to do phones and be professional in speaking WHICH i'm not and i've never been.

I'm 31 and this is how i speak generally.

"helow...............uhmmmmmmmm.....i have a question...............uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

meaning slow, with pauses,incoherent sentences etc

The place where i work is fast paced and they have to talk about difficult science related stuff which i have no knowdelge of.

They usually speak like this

"yeah the vkjefkvekjvekjvekjvekjvekjvekvjekjvejkjvekejvekjvekj."

meaning fast, fluent and professionaly and don't stutter.

The thing is they think i'm making it up about not talking and being slow.

Which i'm not!!! that's how my brain is , slow and stuttery. and childish and not fluent.

They haven't hired me but they might tell me soon and i dont know what to do. I dont feel like i can do it.

AND It's not like i'm the typical person who just doesn't have experience in the job but has tons of experience in speaking through having had relationships and friends and having talked all his life.

I have never had friends, i have never been in deep conversations with anyone(just simple HELLO where are youfrom? type of conversations).

But then if i say "Sorry i can't do it" i will end up jobless. But if i say "yes i'll try" i know i'll mess it up and sound stupid and embarrass the company.