LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

I think I might have done it!!!!

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th February 2010, 5:06 PM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Gazer View Post
Sounds VERY promising, LB!! Any update?!
Nope, not update yet except that they are probably waiting for my drug test to come back. Hopefully they will make me an offer when it does though!!!
Lauriebell82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2010, 12:12 PM   #17
Established Member

If a company sends you for a drug screen you are basically hired (baring a positive result)..Congrats!
TroyNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2010, 12:41 AM   #18
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyNJ View Post
If a company sends you for a drug screen you are basically hired (baring a positive result)..Congrats!
The drug test will be negative, I'm clean!! LOL

Thanks, I'm just nervous that I haven't heard back yet. They have not even really told me I am going to be hired pending the drug test they just told me I had to get one. I am feeling anxious and a little worried that somehow this will fall through and I will get screwed. I just want a job so bad!

Sorry for my rambling!
Old 10th February 2010, 12:46 AM   #19
Established Member

That's good news LB!
D-Lish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2010, 1:01 AM   #20
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Lish View Post
That's good news LB!
Thanks!

I hope I like the job, my biggest fear is that I will really hate the job and be miserable. I loved my old job so much, it's almost like going through a breakup!
Old 10th February 2010, 1:12 AM   #21
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauriebell82 View Post
Thanks!

I hope I like the job, my biggest fear is that I will really hate the job and be miserable. I loved my old job so much, it's almost like going through a breakup!
Well, if you don't like it, you can keep looking for something else and not have to worry about money in the meantime.

When I lost my business I went from rolling in money one year to rolling change just to feed myself the next. I was lucky to have my parents house to move back to in order to re-group and get my life back on track.

Life is too short to be miserable in your job.

Getting hired after a let down can be a real confidence booster.
I'm happy for you
D-Lish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th February 2010, 2:48 AM   #22
Established Member

congrats lb my fingers are def crossed for you...you deserve it
TwinkletOes26 is offline   Reply With Quote