Uncontrollable urge to get fired

I just can't keep my mouth shut anymore.

I'm supposed to be filling out a PA, but the only comments that sound half-way honest to me are so full of hateful bitterness, that I think the best option would be to leave this thing empty. I can't think of a single positive thing to say, except that I really love everyone I'm working with...

Today I stopped my boss aka Jack midsentence to tell him the conversation we were having was pointless. I am just so sick of hearing the same s!ht, and doing the same s!ht, over, and over.....

And I don't like having to lie to Jack, pretending I feel differently...

Edited by spookie

Hey Spookie,

I know how you feel but I have to say you really need to separate your professional life and private life at work.

Getting fired is not the best thing to do right now.

You have already been honest and tactful. The problem now is that you are obsessed. Urges to get fired, tell Jack that you love him, etc...

I am concerned for you that you might do something you will regret.

crosswordfiend

As long as the quality of your work is high, it's quite difficult to get fired from a corporate job (professional grade) - believe me I tried. Being cynical and bitter and giving management a hard time, as long as it doesn't get personal, will actually earn you more respect and people will be afraid to take advantage of you.