Proper way to handle this?

Tomorrow I have a job interview. I'm not sure exactly how many people will be interviewing me, but there will be at least 5 people interviewing me at once.

What is the proper way to send thank yous for that? Am I supposed to send an individual thank you to each person at the interview or what?

I suggest sending a thank you to whoever contacted you to come in for an interview. Was it one of the people who did interview you? Then you can also note that you appreciate all the people who took the time to interview you.

• Author
I suggest sending a thank you to whoever contacted you to come in for an interview. Was it one of the people who did interview you? Then you can also note that you appreciate all the people who took the time to interview you.

The person (recruiter) who contacted me for the interview has literally nothing to do with the office I'm interviewing in; he lives and works in another state and doesn't know any of the people who will be interviewing me, or even where their office is. He also won't be at the interview.

Doesn't really make sense to me for them to handle things that way, but what do I know? Ha. So I think I still need to send a thank you to that particular office, where I will be interviewing.

The person (recruiter) who contacted me for the interview has literally nothing to do with the office I'm interviewing in; he lives and works in another state and doesn't know any of the people who will be interviewing me, or even where their office is. He also won't be at the interview.

Doesn't really make sense to me for them to handle things that way, but what do I know? Ha. So I think I still need to send a thank you to that particular office, where I will be interviewing.

Okay, for that situation it wouldn't work. Go to the interview tommorrow and then just send a letter to the office (attention: HR department) and then list the people that you are thanking in the "Dr. Mr. X" part. Then you are including everyone you interviewed with in one letter.

• Author
Okay, for that situation it wouldn't work. Go to the interview tommorrow and then just send a letter to the office (attention: HR department) and then list the people that you are thanking in the "Dr. Mr. X" part. Then you are including everyone you interviewed with in one letter.

Thanks! :)