Im trying to get in the music business.My therapist told me its a very hard job to get but its something Ive been wanting to do.Im just not into the job I got now cause of someone staring at me constanly.

Theres a person that constanly stares at me and I feel like Im doing something wrong or going to screw something up.Guess what I did? I kept smiling and she was getting more pissed to see me smiling.Then she tries to get real close to me just to aggravate me.I would love to tell her off but dont know what to say.I dont know why she likes to stare so much.At least tommorow she wont be there,so I can work and be comfortable.

Patty

• Author

lol

What a good idea Tony. Thats just what I'll do.Write a song and sing it out loud when shes there!

Patty

Why is your post titled "quitting my job"?

Are you going to quit?

Did you read the post I posted to your earlier thread about how to get out of your mother's house? You never responded, so I'm slightly curious if you even read it.

• Author

Yes,I read it.I do want to live on my own but have mixed feelings about it.I could get homesick.

Yes,Im thinking of quitting.I just dont like it anymore.But Im just holding on to it untill something better comes along.When I get my other job Im quitting this one.

Patty

ThisGirlNameKD

Here's one for you to sing while she's staring: I always feel like...somebody's watching meeeeee!! Naw, I'm just kidding. I know staring can be VERY annoying. Either she finds you beautiful, or entertaining. Just go on about your business. If it really bothers you, tell her.

HokeyReligions

A new job seldom just comes along. You have to find it. Have you thought about a technical or trade school that can help you learn the music industry from behind-the-scenes? I have a friend that went to audio/visual school and works in a mixing room (I'm not sure what its actually called, but she works with the guys in the recording studio - kind of their assistant) and she loves it. She learned the technicalities in school, and is learning so much more about the music and recording industry now. It's a good starting point and the experience would be wonderful. Her self confidence is increasing as she learns, and she's making contacts and finding opportunities to grow within the industry and work her way into what she really wants to do, which is producing.

Since its something that you love, I'll bet you would do well in school.

• Author

Yes,I thought about music school many times.Its alot of money!But ive been not going out lately and saving my money in case some oppurtunity comes along that might interest me. ;)

Thanks.

Patty