Confused about work situation in Florida

Yes i wish i have read about having sex with coworkers early on overall the cons listed but unfortunatly this was one that was unplanned. I had met this guy at my work flirted with me for a while. We would always talk about hanging out so he invited me to his party. He explained that he is having issues with his ex girl or girlfriend and he doesnt know what they are. The gf or ex was at the party and would always kinda make it known that they are together but when i asked others if they were they would say no. I also found out she works with us..hey its a big place i had no idea.

So we have my co-worker who flirts with me along with me and his gf/ex? working together. When she left we made out heavily and he put it out there that he really liked me and was confused of ending his relationship and is confused about it and how he wants ot start a new one but has no idea what to do. That night it felt as we had some kind of connection of some sort..he told me how he feels comfortable with me and he can be himself ans asked me if he would stop talking to her if i would want to start dating i said yes. The next few days he called me to come over and told me that he is more confused because he had just spent time with her he is confused.He told me he didnt want me to think he was leading both of us on and that he should make a choice on what he wants to do before someone gets hurt.

We drank alcohol and ended up having sex..to make it worse..i remember parts of it before i passed out only to wake up vomiting in his bathroom...He had left for work and let me stay till i was ready to leave...the next day at work was weird him, me his ex/gf...the hell if i know. I called him to talk to him and i told him that i was so embarrased and he said that it was okay and that wee should hang out..its been four days since he called me but i see him at work and he says hi and we chat for a bit. what am i supposed to get from this? Is he totally turned off? Was this a mistake for the both of us and should i think that he is really leaving her for me? and how can i make it less awkward at work for the both of us?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
...what am i supposed to get from this? Is he totally turned off? Was this a mistake for the both of us and should i think that he is really leaving her for me? and how can i make it less awkward at work for the both of us?

In my opinion, and I could be wrong, he played you and did an excellent job of it. He got what he wanted from you which is the same thing he's been and is still getting from his "girlfriend." He's going to string both of you along as long as he gets the sex he wants from each of you.

As always, just one man's opinion!

I hope this has taught you that it's not wise to fish in the company pond!

It all depends on what you want from this.

Do you like this guy as in wanting a relationship ? If so , the worst thing you can do is hang around while he is cheating on her with you...

If you like the sexual aspect and thats all this is to you , I think one of you needs to leave the company so you can play with eachother without having to feel uncomfortable....

He is terminally confused here. He throws you in the mix. I don't predict a pretty outcome ....

I can't imagine this situation going anywhere but downhill if you think you want to continue with this person. If you take out everything this guy says (I'm so confused...blah, blah, blah) and concentrate on what his actions are, you will get a fairly complete picture of his character. It sounds like he doesn't bring out the best in you either. Move on to better things before you get trapped in a two year dead-end game like the other girlfriend.

Cat