There is this person that I work with. He know that I am married and he constanly asks me about my husband .Yesterday, he asked me how my husband was, where he works, how is his commute life and also asked me why I only have one kid.

Does this mean anything or he is just being curioous?

• Author

At one time he asked me about my vacation. I told him that I was going with my mom. He thinks I am lying . I did not mention my husband. He is my boss. I am attracted to him but he confuses me.

He mentioned his wife and told me that he and his wife used to drive to work together. It was funny. He knows my husband and I used to take the car together.

Is he into me? Why does he want to know about my husband so much? Or is he trying to make me feel guilty or bad by stating you have a husband. Please help me . I love him.

• Author

He is my boss and he hired me . It is a long story. He asked me if I missed working on his other project where he was incharge. He stares and smiles at me. He is so adorable. For some reason, every time we talk about work, he will bring my husband. I am not sure if he being friendly or just knows that i am attracted to him and likes to me feel bad. But how can he know that I am attracted to him. I am very shy and I have always been very careful.

We were at a social together and he asked me about my husband 7 times continously. I am so confused. He also said " You only have ONe kid" .

I am not sure what his intentions are. He asked me if I wanted to work for his project again. I agreed and asked me to setup a meeting next week to discuss in detail. We met and talked about work. He then asked me how my husband goes to work and tried to see my reaction. ( out of nowhere)

I know he is very sweet and caring. He wants to help me on my job . He might just be too friendly. But he looks at my chest and tries to meet my eye. We have had several eye contacts in the past. He is 17 years older than me. ( mid forties and I am only 30).

At one time he asked how I came to work and I told him that i took the train. He knows that I used to ride with my husband. He then said he and his wife used to do that. Do you think he is saying you are lying and I am married , and I like my wife or something?

I do not have any intention to harm or his family. I am just curious as to what his intentions are?

You're both married. People in positions of power have employees crushing on them all the time. He probably knows you're crushing on him and is reminding you about your obligations to your marriage. If he were hitting on you, the last thing he would mention is your husband.

• Author

Well, the reason I am confused is he took me out of some other jobs and put me in his job .He will ask me questions like did you miss working on my job? He will let me work from home .He stares and smiles. I am innocent.

He used to stare at me and my co-workers noticed and that' when I started noticing too.

First i thought he was being nice because we are both married and have kids , but with constant staring and flirting , I started falling for him. Maybe that is his style and he does that too everyone.

It is strange that he would only blame me for it. Because I am relatively attrative woman and even with one kid ( 3 year old girl) , guys still fall for me.

I am from a different country and perhaps I do not understand things but I am really confused.

• Author

Do you guys think that it is a good idea to work for him. I am very good at work and my other managers have always loved my work. I do not want to get a bad reputation at work. The reason why I want to work on his job is because he is very supportive. He is very flexible and will let me work from home sometimes. It is also a good project for me ( in terms of growth) He is a family man and I have always respected that. But I am only human and I admit that I have wrong feelings for him.

I do not want these feelings to get in our proffessional relationship. Any advise to how I should handle this? I do not want him to know that I am attracted to him. I know it is sinful and wrong and it will bring disaster all of us involved.

The constant mention of my husband in every conversation is just too weird and spooky. I have never shown any feelings for him. I have always been very careful. The only time I did not mention my husband was when he asked me about my vacation plans. I did not want to upset him, thinking that he may not like it at all.

I should have told him the truth. I do not what happened to me. It is so hard to analyse what is in his mind. Maybe , I am stupid. The point is i love my job and I am good at it. I do not like to take personal favors and I do not want to be promoted based on favortism.

There is definitely something between us ( I am not dreaming and not in LALA land ) but I can sense it. But, I am also concerned about my image. I do not want people talking about things that are not true. It is silly.

Also any advise to what I should say when he mentions my husband next. I want to be polite and respectful. Also , any thoughts as to why he is mentioning my husband is more than welcome.Thanks for reading for my post.