LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Platonic > Business and Professional Relationships

interested in a brief affair

Business and Professional Relationships Networking and maintaining a positive environment in the work place is important! Surviving the 9-to-5 within.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17th November 2007, 7:08 AM   #16

I think you need a good stiff drink and a cold shower. Forget about her and this fantasy.
niceirishfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd November 2007, 10:18 AM   #17

I'm not here to judge your intentions but there isn't much to think about until you two have gone for a few lunches, then drinks after work, and then dinner.

All of the "signs" you've noticed are perfectly normal and friendly behaviour in an office.
rs.dallaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th November 2007, 10:56 PM   #18
Established Member

How does your wife feel about this? Maybe you should talk it over with her and tell her all about the woman at work whose bases you'd like to run.

I hope when you're with the other woman you're picturing your wife sobbing, devastated. Or maybe her face when she was giving birth to your children.

Last edited by sedgwick; 24th November 2007 at 11:00 PM..
sedgwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2007, 12:01 AM   #19
Established Member

I say...

be sincere with her... tell her that you would love to be with her a few hours to get to know her better... and if she agrees then you'll know she's in for the ride...

Lizzie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2007, 1:07 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmy2ns View Post
With all the font indicators in the OP's post, it's clear it was cut and pasted from somewhere else. What's up with that? Other than that, the comment about the smell of "other Indians" made me cringe, and the whole post makes me ill.
I hope I don't come across like a dick for saying this, but at my University, there are many international students. Most of them are Indian. At least 30% of the computer science department is Indian. I don't judge them for it, but the simple truth is many of them smell like 3 week old BO. I have a lot of Indian friends that I hung out with, smoked weed, and shot the **** with. They were cool, and I liked hanging out with them, but I would be lying if I said they didn't smell bad .

Once, I was working on a group project with an Indian girl who had a very unusual, but pleasant, smell. She a body odor that was not unpleasant at all. Then again, she was very attractive, so my nose might have been selective.
ChimeraGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2007, 7:16 AM   #21
Established Member

Journal Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecordProducer View Post
Not only that, but when she breaks his ego by saying "no" he will be so hurt, he will try to get her out of the job or something similar - cuz he won't be able to watch the woman who rejected him and might possibly get HIM out of work until January. Selfish and inconsiderate. I pity his wife.
So do I...although I wonder now if he's a troll, as well as a few other posters in this thread.
Trialbyfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2007, 10:54 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie60 View Post
be sincere with her... tell her that you would love to be with her a few hours to get to know her better... and if she agrees then you'll know she's in for the ride...

Whoa, careful there. This is bound to backfire. She'll think he wants to get to know her better as a friend and then he makes a move...
Can you spell lawsuit?

To the OP: Stay away from her. I don't have the impression that you are on the same page. She is looking for friends and platonic company in a strange country. You just want to use her.
loverly is offline   Reply With Quote