Does it make sense to go on this interview?

I am in grad school getting my degree in ele. edu. I know I can't work in a public school until I am certified and even most catholic schools want some sort of expereince. So I came across a listing asking for subject teachers at a private school. I never heard of the school though. So I sent my resume and put english since I figure it's something I would feel comfortable teaching. The next day I got a call from ther secretary who I had a hard time understanding bc of her heavy accent. Anway she wanted me to come in and then she said "you're an english teacher right" I said no I'm not. I find this odd since it means she didn't even read my resume yet she's calling me up to schedule an interview. So I called the following day to make sure she knows I am not a tearcher. I would not want to waste their time and especially mine if they're looking for someone with experience and plus their listing was kinda vague. Anyway I call her and said I just wanted to confirm the date and time and then I said now the principal knows I am not certified and have no expereince right? She goes no I thought you were a teacher. So I said my resume consists of all office jobs. I have no expereince and then she's like oh that's ok we don't want certified teachers anyway. So I then asked said well the principal has seen my resume already right. She goes no he hasn't that's why you need to bring a copy. So I'm thinking this secretary has no clue what she's doing and why wouldn't the prinipal have seen these resumes already. My interview is set for tom but I'm thinking of cancelling it bc I have a feeling this principal is looking for people with actual expereince considering the secretary thought I was a teacher and there appeared to be a language and communication problem. Plus I have to take off work for this and took off already a day last week.