Old DM keeps calling me!

My old District Manager keeps calling me. I used to work for this retail store as a Supervisor, and I met the DM and the next night he was calling me....begging me to go get drinks with him. I told him no that I had work at 8am the next morning, and that I was too tired.

He begged and told me that his wife and him are separating, and that they have to be separated for one year before they file for divorce..... I now work in the court system and I type in his name and he never filed for divorce, plus you do not need to be separated for a year to file!

He called me over the weekend and wouldn't tell me who it was, and once I figured it out I hung up on him. Then he was text messaging me 4 times, and then called me twice at 2:30 AM.

It's wierd because I left the company in June, and he was supposed to send me a check for mileage (since I did him a favor and worked in another cities store by commuting, because their store manager walked out) and I never received the check. I had to call Human Resources to get my check, and I finally got it after about 6 months.

I complained to her about my DM months ago, and now he is calling me!! What a wierdo!

What a slimeball! :sick:

Not only is he still married but he's BEGGING you to have drinks with him. :lmao:

What... is he fat, bald, and old? :p

I'd start considering a restraining order against this freak. He sounds like stalker material.

wow he sounds really desperate. 2am calls? If that doesn't freak you out I don't know what does. Creepy man. Don't buy that separating crap. It's so overused anyways. You've gotta be darned gullible to buy it.