The Last, Last Days

pureinheart

IDK, I'd say we are there...

Sid Roth has wonderful video publications... this one stood out though.

Jonathan Bernis | Sid Roth - It's Supernatural

Just amazing... through DNA they've traced a tribe in Africa back to Arron's time. I was totally blessed watching this as this tribe is the closest to the Priestly tribe to date.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah the Lemba people. They have the highest concentration of Y chromosomal Aaron than any other group. For a long time European Jews would not recognize them. Crazy how that works like they now claim Ethiopian Jews are from the Tribe of Dan. I think that certain groups of Christians put that out because in Revelation they were the only tribe not sealed. I guess to promote a pro Roman society since Christianity is a Roman based religion. It's why it's easy to depict him with European features. Honestly Constantine just wanted to change the religion to promote glory of Rome. Why isn't there a whole lot of depiction of Jesus from classic historians like Josephus or any Roman historian. Record were probably around but got destroyed to create a new image of Jesus. Why have a church based in Rome when the origin is in Israel? Why even have an association with Europe? Some people even believe Europeans are Edomites. The last kingdom is Rome in Revelation. The false prophet is the Pope. Protestants are offshoots of Catholicism and partake in the false doctrine.

Yeah the Lemba people. They have the highest concentration of Y chromosomal Aaron than any other group.

How do they know what Aaron's DNA was?

How do they know what Aaron's DNA was?

That is just the name of the chromosome.