Twin Flame Relationships

not sure if it was a TF rel but it was 100% a soul connection. Lots of growth, mirroring, tears in the midst of deep love and affection. A spiritual awakening. It is not all roses and painfully beautiful.

I thought I found my soulmate years ago. As a result I stayed in an unhealthy relationship way longer than I should have because I thought the universe couldn't be wrong.

• Author
not sure if it was a TF rel but it was 100% a soul connection. Lots of growth, mirroring, tears in the midst of deep love and affection. A spiritual awakening. It is not all roses and painfully beautiful.

What happened to the relationship?

I'm in one now. Lots of push/pull deep pain beyond my wildest dreams.

I think I'm the runner and I'm losing my marbles trying to stay away.

• Author
I thought I found my soulmate years ago. As a result I stayed in an unhealthy relationship way longer than I should have because I thought the universe couldn't be wrong.

But it can be. Absolutely.

John and Yoko were prime examples. Not always a bed of roses for them but a very deep, satisfying marriage when they sorted things out. I am thinking that if it's a twin flame, many of your own positives and negatives would be magnified compared to someone else who was very different from you.

That can also describe a 'karmic relationship', which does not have the Twin Flame aspect...but does indeed come with serious-deep "magnetic attraction", which makes it feel like we're "supposed" to stay and struggle and overcome, when the actual karmic lesson is to learn how to let go and how to act in our own higher interests.

• Like 2
What happened to the relationship?

I think I'm the runner and I'm losing my marbles trying to stay away.

She ended it about a year ago. There is still a soul connection. It has taken me nearly a year to control the energy around it. Become open to letting go with love. That I can still hold love for her and not be in a physical rel with her. AND I can keep my heart open to a future partner with a deeper love for self, friends/family and a potential partner.

Great resource. Monique has helped me greatly...

The Awakened Queen | A Modern View of a Spiritual World

• Author
She ended it about a year ago. There is still a soul connection. It has taken me nearly a year to control the energy around it. Become open to letting go with love. That I can still hold love for her and not be in a physical rel with her. AND I can keep my heart open to a future partner with a deeper love for self, friends/family and a potential partner.

Thank you for sharing your experience. I think finding a way to control the energy and a way to truly let go is the key to surviving this experience.

For me, I'm going to dive into deep meditation and work on freeing myself and work towards filling myself with unconditional love and peace.

That's all I can do.

Thank you again.

• Author

I just took a look at this and I'm glad he mentions the metaphysical stuff.

Honest to goddess, the energy was so powerful no one would ever believe what was happening to me, but clairvoyance, dreams, visions...all of it.

I was able to capture some stuff on video and recordings, b/c otherwise people think you are just insane.

Only someone who has experienced this knows what I'm talking about. You are either open to it or not.

Love it. Thanks!!

Me and my guy have this kind of connection and it would be a major drag on me to see him all the time.

I'm hoping that he will mellow but so far it doesn't seem like he's ever going to slow down. I love him. He's a beautiful soul.

But he is tortured and that wears me down.