Pets and Spirituality (most dogs j/k)

TheFinalWord

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone else receives comfort in their soul via their pet?

I have a new Cocker Spaniel puppy (in my avatar)...he has brought me so much joy!

When my soul is weary from a long day at work, there is nothing like the unconditional love of a dog :bunny:

• Like 4

I seek comfort from my dog :bunny: Always been a dog-person ever since I was a child. There's something about petting the fluffy fur that deeply comforts me... :)

I remember my first dog used to lick my face whenever I cried as if he sensed my sadness. I remember when my grandmother passed away, petting my previous dog soothed my broken heart. Dogs are amazing :love:

OP, what's your dog's name? He's really cute!

• Like 2

Yep. I've been cuddled up with mine. They are one of the best things about my life (Walter is currently barking at a package of digestive biscuits, that he can't open :laugh: ).

• Like 1
  • Author
TheFinalWord
OP, what's your dog's name? He's really cute!

Thanks!

His name is King James :D

He's pretty much the cutest dog I've ever owned (I've had a Sheppard, beagle, and three cockers).

• Like 3
  • Author
TheFinalWord
Yep. I've been cuddled up with mine. They are one of the best things about my life (Walter is currently barking at a package of digestive biscuits, that he can't open :laugh: ).

Cute! What kind of biscuits do you recommend? James goes crazy over these Old Mother Hubbard biscuits.