Pray for Pastor Kim Seung-Eun

TheFinalWord

Inside North Korea: Video and photos show true horror of Kim Jong-Un's evil regime - Mirror Online

South Korean pastor has dedicated his life to defectors - Los Angeles Times

We have it so good. These poor people in N. Korea. I am praying for Pastor Kim Seung-Eun as he and his wife work to smuggle people out of N. Korea.

• Like 3
We have it so good.

We really, really do.

Praying for Pastor Kim, and all of the brave people who face challenges I can't even imagine.

• Like 2
pureinheart
Inside North Korea: Video and photos show true horror of Kim Jong-Un's evil regime - Mirror Online

South Korean pastor has dedicated his life to defectors - Los Angeles Times

We have it so good. These poor people in N. Korea. I am praying for Pastor Kim Seung-Eun as he and his wife work to smuggle people out of N. Korea.[/QUOTE]

Dude, I saw this today .... we have it too good IMO, and I'll leave it at that...

Awesome TFW, thank you for posting this thread. This has been going on in NK for a VERY long time BTW...

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting this!

I will pray...for him, for North Korean Christians (who face imprisonment in prisoner camps, torture, and death simply for their faith), and for North Koreans in general.

Prisons in North Korea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bless him for carrying out what his faith calls him to do despite the clear danger to his own life. Living conditions have been unimaginably deplorable in North Korea for decades now. I'm glad there is finally some focus being brought to this.

• Like 3
pureinheart
Thanks for posting this!

I will pray...for him, for North Korean Christians (who face imprisonment in prisoner camps, torture, and death simply for their faith), and for North Koreans in general.

Prisons in North Korea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bless him for carrying out what his faith calls him to do despite the clear danger to his own life. Living conditions have been unimaginably deplorable in North Korea for decades now. I'm glad there is finally some focus being brought to this.

Ya, me too AE ...this kind of stuff is happeing all overthe world. Iran has one of our Pastors ...

• Like 2

I don't understand why any country tolerates this nonsense from that ridiculous charlatan and demagogue in North Korea. This is one of those exceptions, where I think a well placed team of assassins to clear out the North's pompous and ghastly communist party leaders in a firestorm of bullets would be worth it.

Sickening, horrendous and inhumane the lot of them.

• Like 1