He never leaves u

I cringe when people blame god for their circumstances, saying that if GOD was here i wouldnt be in this mess or if there was a GOD....... and the reasons go on.

I want to say that GOD never and I mean never leaves unless you leave him, and when you do that you are simulataneously giving power to the devil who indulges in that.

There's not a lot of people out there that can say such a thing. But the truth hurts and what you are saying is the truth. Everybody has his/her own opinion about God. Some think that there isn't a God, while others say there is. I think that it is so obvious that there IS a God.

There are so many signs and creations that is obvious that man didn't make. I believe in God the son, God the father, and God the Holy Spirit. I just want people to understand that God is not here to condem, he came down and died on the cross to give each and every one of us everlasting life: John 3:16.

It is up to you if you want that everlasting life. If you obey him and live as the bible tells you to and you accept him as your only savior and God, you will recieve the eternal life. But if you choose to do as your flesh calls and to disobey him, then he has no control over you and no choice to let you be and let the Devil do as he pleases with you.

God doesn't want you to suffer, but he doesn't choose for you, you choose for yourself. It's an easy decision: really! If you want to be blessed abundantly and have everlasting life: choose God, If you want to suffer and eventually die: choose the devil. You can only serve one person, God or the Devil, you can't choose to serve them both.[font=arial][/font]

What REALLY irks me is when something good happens, "Yay! God was looking out for me!" but when something bad happens, it's never, "Whoa, God must've been pissed at me." God does the good things but not the bad?

I think He's just watching over us like a hopeful loving parent.

God does do good things but I won't necessairly say that he does bad things. If some one loves they punish. For an example: If a child does a bad thing, thier parent punishes them by grounding them or even hitting them. The same thing with God. We are his children and when we do something wrong, we get punished. Maybe not by getting grounded or even getting beaten, but by other thinks. But not everything that goes wrong is a punishment. It's just life. Nobody's life is perfect. Everybody makes mistakes and not in one life is everything all good!

Originally posted by UCFKevin

What REALLY irks me is when something good happens, "Yay! God was looking out for me!" but when something bad happens, it's never, "Whoa, God must've been pissed at me." God does the good things but not the bad?

That bothers me too Kevin, it's a way for people to renounce responsibility for their actions.

Originally posted by Maralise

Kevin, Why don't you tell your boss how you feel about him doing that?

Most likely because he doesn't work there anymore?

smoove, what is your agenda here? why are you doing this?

what religion are you? do they ask you to spread the word in this way? what do you hope to accomplish?

• Author

Hey i am just happy what GOD has done for me during these last months, since i broke up with my gf. He has given me something to look forward and something you cant find in intimate relationships with the opposite sex. Look I welcome any criticsm, but I am happy that you answered it because at least i am getting non-believers to read and try to understand a religion.

I am a catholic by the way.

why do you care if atheists know about your religion?

it's not a criticism, at all, babies, i'm just curious.

and, by the way, non-believers do not, in fact, blame god when things go wrong, as that would be nonsensical. it would be like you blaming santa when things went wrong in your life.

I'm finding myself talking to the Big Cheese quite a bit lately. It's kinda nice to just talk and talk and get things off your chest and not worrying about what kind of reaction you get.