This is beautiful

This is exactly what I did not want. This is not what this thread is about. I wanted to allow others to see something I found very touching. You did not have to watch... I said what it was about before-hand. I have reported this comment and will report any others that are insulting or mean-spirited. Respectful comments only please... this thread is not to debate anything.

I think you're a really nice, smart woman and I'm not trying to say anything negative to you I just have a question. Why do you feel like you have to shut up and get rid of everyone and every comment that goes against your views? Enema has just as much of a right to think the video is not beautiful as you have to think it is.

• Author

These posts are all off-topic. I didn't ask any questions or for your opinion. This is a religious post on a religious forum... go figure... it's religious! You didn't have to watch it! You can think what you want, but you don't need to put a negative spin on someone else's thread. Please refrain from doing so.

Allina, I do not want people to shut-up, but I do expect to be treated with respect and her responses are far from. She doesn't have to like it. I did not post it for her. I do not want a religious argument. She is disrespectful and rude and it is inappropriate.

Why she is so stuck on insulting people's religious beliefs is beyond me.

Why she is so stuck on insulting people's religious beliefs is beyond me.

yes, this clip is so beautiful, thank you for sharing, seems this girl had a spiritual awakening and a good fight with dark forces, and finally find hope even devil wants to rob all her dream and hope :)

Think about Jesus time, he did all good, cure people, bring hope, yet many people hated him and crucified him brutally on cross. maybe some people fear God really exist, to watch over them. :p and many hate righteousness, don't hate evil, this is a falling world :o, but we always have hope because of Jesus Christ :)

• Author
I'm not Christian, but I did think the clip was inspiring and I can see why you liked it. Thanks for sharing. :)

How sweet of you BacktoBlack...thanks for the respectful response:).

• Author
yes, this clip is so beautiful, thank you for sharing, seems this girl had a spiritual awakening and a good fight with dark forces, and finally find hope even devil wants to rob all her dream and hope :)

Great summary Lonelybird.