home treatment for ringworm

It is just a fungus.... no biggie. I don't get it but I get animals in that have it.

I cannot give you advice but I can say a friend of mine uses blue star...... I actually just use the same stuff I do on my horses fungicide. Rinse my hands in it after handling an infected animal.

It usually just goes away in a couple of weeks. You may want to boost up your immune system with some good eating and some vitamins.

It can spread thru shedding skin cells.... wash the stuff you got on a sanitary cycle... bleach (gets rid of demons too) if you can use it on items without harm.

• Author

luckily it is my sister with it!! and i am hoping she picked up from working with some kids and not our cats!!!

basically i told her the same.. it's a fungus, so fungicides will help.

its grody though!:sick: :sick:

you can spread it throughout the household though. I've always been told by doc's to just use an anti-fungal cream, like for atheletes foot or something. It usually goes away in about a week.

• Author
how do you know you have ringworm? which parts of the body does it attack?

if it is in your crotch area and you are a dude... it is jock itch, if it's on your feet its called athletes foot....

it can develop anywhere on your skin.

i have it on the back of my upper thigh, so it's pretty much hidden unless i am wearing booty shorts..... which i do not think i will be for about 3 weeks.

I got ringworm on my upper thigh from my exH because he was a wrestler in college. They roll around on filthy mats ot he had jock itch. whatever it was gross. Anyways, I just put this aloe vesta antifungal cream on it.