kay so this girl is 24 but im 19. and my mom says i shouldnt see her anymore cuz she could be out to get me arrested for rape charges for some reaosn. could it be?

if so , is there anything i can do now to help me prove my innocence if anythign does happen to me like she does trick me into getting me arrested for false rape charges?

i already got cops called on me for makin out til like 4 am. her roommate never cared. but her family, according to her is crazy, so they called the cops on me. are they colaborating against me or tryin to get some money off a law suite?

if so, how could i get proof to support my inocence for the future?

all i did so far is take a audio recording of me asking co workers about her. yes she works where i do in a grocery store.

they all say she wouldnt do that. but my parents say other wise. i duno who to trust.

i mean, sure , my mom is insane and her logic is nothing near logical sometimes on purpose to find ways to yell at me and ruin my self esteem and she does treat me like a dog. some freinds say shes filling my thoughts of this girl being out to get me as a way to "brainwash me" to make me pass on the insane heritage.

how can i prove my inocence for the future just in case? do i have to make a contract? or what?

• 2 weeks later...