LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being

Does your butthole ever stink?

Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being Start off with a great foundation! The place to ponder the journey towards improving yourself!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th August 2006, 11:45 PM   #1

Is it normal for your butt hole to stink?

Mine is very stinky

please don't take offense to this I realy am just curious

Old 15th August 2006, 12:42 AM   #2
Established Member

I'm assuming you're talking about the butthole that is connected to you and not the one you may be living with, right?

I take no offense. Well, butt of course, it's pretty normal for one's butt to stink if it's not sufficiently wiped following the passage of certain waste material. Usually a shower each day will have a cleansing effect as well. Tilt the shower down and back up to the stream of water and let it flow over the buttox area for two or three minutes, depending on how serious the problem is.

If your butt is unduly odorous and you wipe it well after each bowel movement, then perhaps you should see a doctor.

I would provide you some good links to help you butt they are all to commercial sites and that's against guidelines. I suppose there is money in treating the problem. If you want to google "smelly rectum", knock yourself out. "Butt stink" will also work.

Please don't be embarrassed about this problem. At least you are one of the sufferers who is seeking help for the problem. Many others become reclusive and suffer in silence...except when they pass gas.

Be careful at airports. The dogs that smell contraband began their training by smelling butts. There's nothing worse than having a German Shepard dog up your butt.

I have never heard of this type of problem before. I mean, like...uh..., do you stoop down often to smell your butt? Or do you wipe it and then smell the toilet paper? I guess what I'm asking is just how would you know your butt is smelling unless you went out of your way to find out...or somebody told you...unless it was so bad it just went all over the room. Could it possibly be your crotch that smells...it's awfully close to the butt area. A dirty crotch, one not washed sufficiently during bathing, is one of the worst smells on the planet. It can get on your clothes, make them smell, and eventually you lose every friend you ever had and you have no idea why. I'm here to tell you...it's the crotch rot!

Also, if you pass gas often...that travels via your butt but the odorous molecules permeate the room and allow everybody in it to share in the olfactory disturbance. If gas is your problem, try Beano. If a smelly butt is your problem, start with wiping it nicely and washing it with Dial Soap...don't you wish everybody did?

Last edited by LoveShack.org Moderator; 15th August 2006 at 1:06 AM..
Old 15th August 2006, 12:44 AM   #3
Established Member

I'm not taking offense, so please don't take offense that I find your post abit humourous.

How often do you shower and clean yourself? Do you wipe your butt properly after a poop? Have you gone to the DR to make sure you have nothing physically wrong down there?

Another perspective of this is, you might "think" it smells, when infact it doesn't.

An ex-worker of mine had OCD. One of the problems she had was thinking and really believing that she had BO and that her bum smelled. Honestly, I can tell ya, she did NOT smell at all...She just convinced herself that she did.

Not sure if that is what's going on here or if you really do have a stink problem. Either way, go see your doctor and get a full check up. We can offer you advice but is best to seek medical help for this.
Old 15th August 2006, 12:49 AM   #4
Established Member

Or is this one of the members who used to stick her finger in her butt and smell it during the day?

(One more LS memory I wish I could erase permanently LOL)
Old 15th August 2006, 1:14 AM   #5
Established Member

WTF? This thread stinks!

Tony T's response is priceless
Old 15th August 2006, 1:15 AM   #6
Established Member

Journal Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by burning 4 revenge View Post
WTF? This thread stinks!
You said it. P.U.
Old 15th August 2006, 1:22 AM   #7
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
Or is this one of the members who used to stick her finger in her butt and smell it during the day?

(One more LS memory I wish I could erase permanently LOL)
I remember her... Also her famous thread "If I had a d*ck I'd fu..k mud!"
Old 15th August 2006, 2:35 AM   #8
Established Member

Hahaha, she sounds like a character! Did she literally mean 'mud?' Did she explain why?

OP- Shower twice a day, and wash yourself man! Yuck
Old 15th August 2006, 3:14 AM   #9
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony T View Post
I would provide you some good links to help you butt they are all to commercial sites and that's against guidelines.
Note that you typed "butt" instead of "but."

Quote:
A dirty crotch, one not washed sufficiently during bathing, is one of the worst smells on the planet. It can get on your clothes, make them smell, and eventually you lose every friend you ever had and you have no idea why. I'm here to tell you...it's the crotch rot!
I think your whole post was hilarious, Tony!

I either wash my butt with soap or wipe it with a few wet wipes after using the toilet paper (in both cases). I can't put my underwear back on until I make sure my butt is totally clean and smells fresh.

Feces contain lost of bacteria that are harmful and stinky so good hygiene is essential for body care and certainly more attractive.

Sharing laughs and good times doesn't make up for a solid foundation - Fluorescent
Old 15th August 2006, 4:32 AM   #10
Established Member

I'm not sure. Why don't you come over, have a good nose around & let me know?
Old 15th August 2006, 9:03 AM   #11
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Is it normal for your butt hole to stink?

Mine is very stinky

please don't take offense to this I realy am just curious

Methinks that the Troll-O-Meter is off the scale right now.
Old 15th August 2006, 9:08 AM   #12
a4a
Established Member

Well your poo position may be off.

Think about it. Humans are one of the few animals that cannot cleanly pinch off a loaf. (barring runny animal poo) Your butt cheeks are probably getting wedged into the toilet seat.

Try to squat over the toilet and that way you may get a clean pinch with less cheek to fecal contact....... thus less odor.

Perhaps more fiber.

Now if you are a butt swiping finger smeller I suggest therapy.
Old 15th August 2006, 9:13 AM   #13
Established Member

A4a- I honestly just gagged.... I have a low tolerance to "sh*t talk".

"I am going to the bathroom"... is about the most I want to discuss on this subject.
Old 15th August 2006, 9:16 AM   #14
a4a
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Amulet View Post
A4a- I honestly just gagged.... I have a low tolerance to "sh*t talk".

"I am going to the bathroom"... is about the most I want to discuss on this subject.

awww....... wait until you have a little baby and the doo doo is all balled up in the diaper waiting for you like a brown ball nugget

Or like our friends kid smeared it all over herself and came out of the bathroom.
Old 15th August 2006, 10:33 AM   #15
Established Member

And forget ever having pets - if you do, you'll get involved with its excretions at
some point or other.