what disorder do i have?

I have this weird disorder. It starts off when someone is near me, or if someone talks to me. I am like expected to answer back right away, and it isn't attractive plus it takes my self-confidence away. If someone asks me a question, I'd have this pinch on the top chest. Than I might reply and they wouldn't hear or some other worse things... sometimes when they ask a question I'd be quiet about it than later try to sound normal like nothing is going on inside. But i am like a frantic or something...

it is like i haven't hit puberty or something.. i want to accept words than not feel all these things... it is like anxious

it is affecting all my life categories. Please help.

Im not exactly sure, but sounds like you might suffer from social anxiety. It appears you may be a little self conscious too. Try not to think about the situation at hand, let things be.

The best suggestion I can give you here is to seek the assistance of a professional.

The folks here are wonderful, and can share with you what they know, but asking for a mental diagnosis online is roughly as effective as saying "I have this rash right here, what is it?" online.

Please go see your doctor.