How am I supposed to have a relationship or any kind of life with all my issues?

Awhile back there was even people on here suggesting me to try different supplements & I actually did & all that failed in trying to get better. I've even been going to the gym again regularly & it's done absolutely nothing for me except for being in better physical shape. My issue is that I get really bad burning in my head & ears and it just NEVER goes away. Some sort of nerve must be affected since I don't feel anxiety like I used to. It's hard to explain but I have all these weird symptoms & nothing makes it go away no matter what I try. I just hate how I'm so far behind everyone else my own age & never even been in a relationship yet. I just feel I'm not well enough to be with anyone but when will I ever if I'm never going to get better in a physically or mental way? Some days it's hard to not want to just give up if I'm going to be like this for the rest of my life. I don't want to live my entire life alone & with a bunch of health issues that never get resolved. I just feel I'm missing out so bad & I can't get past the things that are affecting me from living a life.

Have you gone to a doctor about that head and ear burning? Maybe TMJ which can affect a nerve or cause pain in that area. I went to 4 ear, nose and throat doctors because I have an itch like a bug in one ear. The fourth one at least found part of the problem, an ear infection with loose skin others somehow missed, but that was a result more of trying to get rid of the itchy buggy feeling.

If it is anything similar to mine, I'd tell you to try alcohol in your ears after you shower and get your head/ears wet. But then I found a simple homeopathic remedy that soothes this temporarily, and it's Hyland Earache Drops. Sold at Target at this link which I made tiny with tinyurl. Under $7.

https://tinyurl.com/lu4jx4h. Shake it thoroughly each use.

Walgreen's has the same thing but they're just called "Homeopathic ear drops" or "Homeopathic earache drops," one of the two, but it's a dollar higher than the original brand at Target. They contain herbal oils including belladonna, which is an old pain remedy. It stops my itch for some time.

Get checked in case this is migraine. Migraines come in weird forms. So see a doctor and tell him you'd like to try treating it for migraine with a pain med if he thinks that's a possibility, or TMJ. Get a skull scan if you can to eliminate TMJ.

So again, this type stuff is not easy to diagnose, but go to more doctors if you need to. You could have an infection that did some damage from your ear or sinuses causing it. So be sure one of the doctors is an ear, nose and throat if you haven't already tried that, but also an m.d. for the TMJ and migraine or other diagnosis.

It will be easier to more forward once this isn't plaguing you. I know how miserable it is. Mine has been acting up lately. Any growth near my ear makes it worse, despite what the doctors and dermatologist say, so I got some relief when a dermatologist agreed to freeze off on old age raised spot and need to do it again as it's growing back.

You said in a previous post that countless doctors have been unable to help you. Have you tried a craniosacral osteopath? Or a good physio who is trained in skeletal manipulation and in treating nerve pain? (The latter can be hard to find - when you find a physio who can do this, they are worth their weight in gold)

If neither of the above can straighten you out, have you tried acupuncture?

• Author
Have you gone to a doctor about that head and ear burning? Maybe TMJ which can affect a nerve or cause pain in that area. I went to 4 ear, nose and throat doctors because I have an itch like a bug in one ear. The fourth one at least found part of the problem, an ear infection with loose skin others somehow missed, but that was a result more of trying to get rid of the itchy buggy feeling.

If it is anything similar to mine, I'd tell you to try alcohol in your ears after you shower and get your head/ears wet. But then I found a simple homeopathic remedy that soothes this temporarily, and it's Hyland Earache Drops. Sold at Target at this link which I made tiny with tinyurl. Under $7.

https://tinyurl.com/lu4jx4h. Shake it thoroughly each use.

Walgreen's has the same thing but they're just called "Homeopathic ear drops" or "Homeopathic earache drops," one of the two, but it's a dollar higher than the original brand at Target. They contain herbal oils including belladonna, which is an old pain remedy. It stops my itch for some time.

Get checked in case this is migraine. Migraines come in weird forms. So see a doctor and tell him you'd like to try treating it for migraine with a pain med if he thinks that's a possibility, or TMJ. Get a skull scan if you can to eliminate TMJ.

So again, this type stuff is not easy to diagnose, but go to more doctors if you need to. You could have an infection that did some damage from your ear or sinuses causing it. So be sure one of the doctors is an ear, nose and throat if you haven't already tried that, but also an m.d. for the TMJ and migraine or other diagnosis.

It will be easier to more forward once this isn't plaguing you. I know how miserable it is. Mine has been acting up lately. Any growth near my ear makes it worse, despite what the doctors and dermatologist say, so I got some relief when a dermatologist agreed to freeze off on old age raised spot and need to do it again as it's growing back.

Yes, I've been to literally over a dozen different doctors about this & no one has been able to help me. I've always thought it was TMJ but I don't really get much pain if any at all outside of occasional inner ear pain but it's the burning that's really bad. I've been to 2 different ENTs & they couldn't find anything wrong at all. Also even had a brain MRI done to rule out any sort of brain damage & that came back normal too. I've been at a loss as in what to do after no one has been able to figure out how to fix my issue. I even been made 3 different type of night guards & that hasn't done anything either.

• Author
You said in a previous post that countless doctors have been unable to help you. Have you tried a craniosacral osteopath? Or a good physio who is trained in skeletal manipulation and in treating nerve pain? (The latter can be hard to find - when you find a physio who can do this, they are worth their weight in gold)

If neither of the above can straighten you out, have you tried acupuncture?

What's craniosacral osteopath? What would a physio exactly do for me? And no I haven't tried acupuncture.

• Author

Also, how would I know if I have an infection or not? I tried antibiotics like 5 or 6 times since this started & it's never done anything for me.