How to be more expressive around potential SOs

Hi I have just recently started online dating. My guy friends tell me sometimes I'm not expressive a lot(I'm just more reserved and an introvert). What are ways to be more expressive? I don't want to lose the interest of this guy. So far we have a second date scheduled.

Hi I have just recently started online dating. My guy friends tell me sometimes I'm not expressive a lot(I'm just more reserved and an introvert). What are ways to be more expressive? I don't want to lose the interest of this guy. So far we have a second date scheduled.
The psychologists say:

Extroversion: gregariousness, social dominance, enthusiasm, reward-seeking behavior

I would add that introverted people probably have a lot of inner conversation going on, but are reluctant to share it for fear of others' reactions. They lack confidence that whatever they have to share will be highly valued. To be more extroverted, you have to be unafraid that people might get offended or put off by your behavior, whatever it is. It will happen, no matter what. In other words, put yourself out there, and don't worry about people who don't like whatever it is you're putting out. There's always going to be some of those, so don't worry about it.

On the other hand, you are who you are, and if you push outside of that envelope too much, it comes across as unnatural. So don't over-do it.

Edited by mightycpa
  • Like 1