Accomplishments during NC

I am hoping this thread can motivate the dumpees on here.

I intend to re-establish contact with my dumper in the future. Sometime in the summer. Breakup was 2 months ago, NC for 3 weeks.

In the mean time I have a lot of goals I would like to accomplish professionally, physically and emotionally.

For those of you that have gone through NC, and were truly comfortable in whatever he/she might say, what did you accomplish in the interim?

[]

NC isn't something that has an expiration date. It's a tool that allows us to move on and to help speed the healing process along faster.

I changed my phone number, lost my Ex's number, blocked my Ex everywhere, removed her friends and family off my social media, avoid going to places my Ex frequents etc.

My Ex is a stranger to me now. Why on God's green Earth would I ever want to undermine all the progress I've made by contacting her? Hopefully, after some time passes, you will feel the same.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Like 1
[]

For those of you that have gone through NC, and were truly comfortable in whatever he/she might say, what did you accomplish in the interim?

Note from moderation:

The threadstarter has a thread about their particular break up. When responding to that specific topic use this thread: http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/breaks-breaking-up/609586-holiday-breakup

For general discussion of the above quoted topic, please post here.

Thank you,

~6