Moving to a different state to improve myself better? Everyone says it's a mistake?

I'm from las vegas and I'll be moving to northern california.

I'm aware of the big difference in living cost and it doesn't phase me since I'll be living with a family member.

I don't have much family here in my hometown and the family I do have here are my mom and grandma but we've had problems in the past that makes me want to leave. I'm 22 and I want to see new things and build/get experience. I feel stuck here in las vegas and I can't grow. I'm always complaining. I do a lot of things. I go out, I have fund, and I try new things, I try to look at the art and culture the city has but I still feel like I need to leave. I've always had the thought that I need to move to a different city and I'm finally doing it. I've lived on my own for 2 years and when I go to California I will be starting completely from scratch. No car, no money or anything. I also feel I can't find any potential candidates here in las vegas. I work for a top company here in vegas but I'm just ready to go. My mom and grandma says it's a mistake leaving. I feel this will be beneficial for me though... I feel like the me right now is dead and continues the die every minute I stay here in my city.

Unless your mother and grandmother are fortune tellers, they don't know if you're making a mistake. You need to make your own choices and do what you think is best. It's part of becoming an adult.

• Like 1