Stuck on my final year ant university/college

I've never posted on this part of the website, but I'm hoping I can get some advice on my situation.

I'm a university/college student who is turning 24 in a few days. I am struggling with finishing my uni degree (Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Politics and Economics).

This year is the second year that I am doing my final year, and as it's currently going, I'll have to do it again next year. The politics is simple, but the mathematical aspect of Economics is really tripping me up. I don't struggle with maths, but it's just not a field that I am passionate in and as a result, I lack determination to do it.

Last year I struggled mostly because of personal things not related to school, but this year I have just struggled with the work (truth be told, i've been far from diligent.

I feel like school is stagnating my growth and the last thing I want is to spend the bulk of my 20s trying to attain a degree. I want to move on to the next phase of my life and start building a career.

Anyway, what I'd really like is some input on what you would do in my situation. I want to finish my degree, but I'm just not passionate about the studying anymore

You have to decide whether you should continue and start taking it seriously or just cut your losses and move on.

Keep in mind that if you choose to drop out, it will have a lasting impact on your academic profile. For example, maybe you'll go out into the job market and realize at some point that you want a bachelor's and then a master's. After a certain amount of time, your gen-eds will no longer be accepted and you'll have to retake all of them. You'll also have trouble explaining to a school why there's a gap in your academic career.

If it were me, I would buckle down and just finish. You've already put a lot of work in and it wouldn't hurt to have a degree under your belt.