The right kind of happiness.

Just1ofThoseDays

Is not owning a house, car, and money. It's having all the ingredients within you, to build a house, a car.. and by that point, you don't even need money.

And then, to hear the words come out that way...

While money doesn't necessarily secure happiness it does buy security. It is how you use it which will determine your happiness. Typically the people who say "money doesn't buy happiness" don't have any. I'd rather pay somebody to build my house and make car and utilize that time to do other things. Just my 0.02

Happiness is completely different to each individual, as soon as you start generalizing it, no matter how "wise" it may sound or how "logical" it may be, then you are still just voicing some kind of bias. The only thing that is important is that you follow whichever path you believe in the most.

• 2 weeks later...

Happiness is not equal to satisfaction, in my book.

You can be happy in with life in general but still want things like that house, that car, that holiday. It all depends on your wants in life. I wouldn't want a mansion in Miami, but I would love a small hobby farm!

But more than anything I want someone to share that dream with and work together to get it.

Lastly, money doesn't buy you happiness, but it gives you the freedom to find out what does!!