As I ponder the many aspects of my life. I have come to a conclusion that I do love myself. Yet I still yearn for that romantic relationship. I don't know why I can't cut that off from my life.

They say you can't love someone until you love yourself. All my friends that hooked up or met someone steady to me, they were never at ease about being on their own or even just happy by themselves.

I see myself as loving myself. I can go out and do things without having my family/friends around me all the time.

What do you do to prove to yourself that you love yourself at the same time still desiring a special someone to give you external validation.

I don't worry in that moment- will I find someone? Does that person find me attractive? Do I look ugly now?

I worry a lot but around people, I don't ask questions in my head, I go with he flow of the particular situation given, I try to be spontaneous, interesting, mysterious, funny!

And I laugh and make jokes! I don't take everything so serious! And I love it when I make people laugh or smile, or just make the conversation interesting and smooth! That makes me truly happy!

That makes me love myself, makes me glow from the inside, when that happens! I can't please everyone, but hey, that doesn't even matter! What matters is that someone comes along one day, sees me glowing, and wants to be around me :)

I see myself as loving myself. I can go out and do things without having my family/friends around me all the time.

That's being okay/comfortable with yourself when you're by yourself; you can enjoy your own company and not bore yourself to death. Which, of course, is a good thing :)

Loving yourself is...are you devoted to your own happiness, fulfillment, rewarding life and life experiences? Are your own values and dreams on top of your list of priorities to protect, defend, achieve? Do you give yourself lots of understanding, patience, forgiveness, compassion, acceptance?

Do you love yourself SO MUCH that you will not let others treat you poorly in any way, shape or form? Do you stand up for yourself; protect your own esteem, worth? Speak out for your own needs, dreams, desires, preferences, dislikes? Do you treat yourself as well as you do your loved ones, and would your Twin Flame soul mate?

Stuff like that.