I have a new idea on my mind!

Hi, friends.

Internally I'm a mess. Things around me are not that bad and definitely I'm one of the more

perspective cases. There are women who would like to pursue a relationship with me. Yet I feel nothing. Not just sexually towards them,but I'm not happy at all.

I'm severely depressed for a year and a half. Now it's kind of ok. On 11th it will be a year

I'm using my therapy. It helps me,but low days happen. The breakup made a mess out of me.

I was on the verge already.

I never looked better. Yet I'm introverted and somewhat weird to people. For example my friends don't get how if they go to a beach or stroll around the centers I stay home to play games or read and enjoy my solitude basically. So it struck me. It isn't about looks. Maybe the ladies feel nervous in my presence. I don't have any female friends. I hate being friendzoned. Maybe that puts pressure. Idk.

So... The idea. I would like to use a minute of my time everyday to use it the best I can to approach random women on the street and do or say something nice that will hopefully make her feel better for a moment at least to hear from a total stranger.

The objective is twofold. I can maybe become a little less egotistical in my approach and make someone feel comfortable in my presence and I will learn how.

The other person hopefully would for at least thirty seconds feel better about themselves.

The objective is not to find a love of my life,even though I will approach in a relaxed manner women I'm attracted to.

I need ideas from ladies and generally how does it sound ? Maybe if we find enough candidates... We make thread where we exchange ideas.

Regards.

• Like 2
The Like Fairy

Did you go for it? How did it work out?

Worst they can do is look at you weird or tell you to get away.

The Like Fairy

You have social anxiety. Go out every day and talk a small bit to everyone, regardless of age or gender. Join a volunteer group. Lots of opportunity for social interaction there. Consider taking Prozac or Paxil for an extra boost in getting over this phobia if necessary. Good luck!

• Author

I already have therapy of SSRI ad's and Helex which is an anxiety reliver.

Probably the environment in which I'm now supports that. I like being silent.

That way no one can nag you about anything.

Jesus how that breakup made a mess of me. :(

I would like to use a minute of my time everyday to use it the best I can to approach random women on the street and do or say something nice that will hopefully make her feel better for a moment

That's an EXCELLENT idea!

Don't DO anything, though...unless it's something like offering to help carry her groceries up the stairs or to the car...but saying something nice, "that colour looks great on you", is usually well-received. (Some people can't take compliments but don't take notice of them or let them worry you...it's their issue, not yours.)

As Fairy said, it also works great with kids...just mention or ask about their toy or book or whatever super-hero on their t-shirt. (Make sure the parent is around, though, and try to make eye-contact and smile with the grown-up also...helps keep everyone feeling 'safe'.)

Hugs and best...please post to let us know how it's goes.