Don't really feel like dating anymore

Interestingly enough I noticed lately I don't really feel like dating. Don't get me wrong I still have desire for women, but I don't really feel like going on dates anymore. Now I'm not saying I wouldn't date period, if given a chance I'd go on a date. I just do not feel like really pursuing dates anymore.

Which is funny since I only go on about 1-2 dates a year as is.

Though the reason for only going on 1-2 dates a year already is due to being rejected way before I go on any dates. So yes I do actually talk to women regularly, its just it only leads to being rejected. The few dates I do go on always end in rejection as well so its just a waste all around.

Prospects are grim, no potentials in sight, never any attention at all from women as women simply aren't attracted to me in the slightest. But also mixed with my total inexperience (virgin (I'm not looking for sex until marriage anyway so this is actually a good thing), never had a relationship, can't remember the last time I even touched a woman's hand). The future doesn't look so bright, if anything as I get older it just seems harder.

Perhaps my growing disinterest in dating is a sign that I'm becoming wiser and more content with my situation.

Buy a wife from a place like Saudi Arabia or use a mail order bride. Better than nothing. You should abandon religion since it does no good. Why listen to a god that denies you love? Since you want to wait till marriage before sex, prostitution is not an option for you. Watch out for scams. If you are worried about gold diggers, buy a wife from the middle east. They ate trained to be obediant, so they should not abandon you. The other option is for you to die a lonely old man with no kids or lover by your side

• Like 2
  • Author
Buy a wife from a place like Saudi Arabia or use a mail order bride. Better than nothing. You should abandon religion since it does no good. Why listen to a god that denies you love? Since you want to wait till marriage before sex, prostitution is not an option for you. Watch out for scams. If you are worried about gold diggers, buy a wife from the middle east. They ate trained to be obedient, so they should not abandon you. The other option is for you to die a lonely old man with no kids or lover by your side

First you don't buy a wife, it just doesn't work that way.

Second I'd have very little in common with a Saudi woman with such large religious and cultural differences. Plus I'd be rejected anyway being Black and Christian.

As for God, its not the omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent creator of existence's responsibility to play matchmaker for me.

Edited by Necris
  • Like 2
TaraMaiden
Buy a wife from a place like Saudi Arabia or use a mail order bride. Better than nothing. You should abandon religion since it does no good. Why listen to a god that denies you love? Since you want to wait till marriage before sex, prostitution is not an option for you. Watch out for scams. If you are worried about gold diggers, buy a wife from the middle east. They ate trained to be obediant, so they should not abandon you. The other option is for you to die a lonely old man with no kids or lover by your side

I only 'liked' this post because it's so frickin' hilarious..... Banging the 'God is responsible for my not having a woman' crap again.....

Love Sun Devil for the joy and positivity he brings to every thread he touches..... !:laugh:

I'll go through months where I don't feel like dating, then try dating for a month or two.

The downside of this approach is that I'm out of practice when I try to date, and inevitably screw it up.

You're one of those guys who's burned out by dating, yet that book just keeps insisting they EVERY man on the face of the earth will pursue a woman if he's "into her", regardless of how shy or beaten up he is. Women are losing out on a huge chunk of the male population by never going after what they want.

• Author
I'll go through months where I don't feel like dating, then try dating for a month or two.

The downside of this approach is that I'm out of practice when I try to date, and inevitably screw it up.

For me I wasn't accomplishing anything at all with dating in the first place so I'm not going to lose skill I don't have.

I only get 1-2 dates a year out of all the rejections I get, and even then I never get a second date.