LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Mind, Body & Soul > Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being

so sensitive...

Self-Improvement and Personal Well-Being Start off with a great foundation! The place to ponder the journey towards improving yourself!

Old 19th February 2009, 10:12 PM   #1
Established Member

so sensitive...

I hate when I express something out of my creativity especially to someone I'm interested in and they don't jive. At first it disappoints me cause its a sign that maybe he's not for me, but because I still like him, I feel like a geek and embarrassed and clam up. Then I checked to see if anyone commented on a video I submitted for a contest and got a bunch of views and one very negative one basically saying its boring with a 2 out of 5 star rating which made me obsess about the impression I'm making to guys especially of my liking through my videos...
Mag-Lone-Freak is offline   Reply With Quote