Depressed? I can't think.

Tried online tests....

Your answers show the presence of prominent depressive symptoms. It is advised to seek a psychiatric consultation,

Self Assessment Results:

Clinical depression is not something you can just “will away” or “talk yourself out of.” While no standardized test can tell for sure if what you’re feeling is, in fact, depression, your responses suggest that you’re in much more pain than you need to be. Depression is very treatable—and the sooner you seek help, the sooner you’ll feel relief. Consider discussing some of what you’re feeling with a physician (what looks like depression can be caused by such things as physical ailments, medication side-effects, or hormonal shifts) and/or sharing your concerns with a professional therapist.

I am just tired all the time now. I've lost 2 loved ones in the last 3 months. The last one, I felt a big connection too immediately. This girl left me for her ex, and she even admits it was a mistake and says that we could still have a connection if we both wanted, but that is what she chose. I know she is just trying not to hurt me. Even though he abused her, and I never would, she chose him.. MEAN him. I am unfocused all the time now... very distant.. not wanting to do anything... maybe there is something wrong with me... I really want all these feelings to end. I wish I could find another special friend....a girl that I could spend time with.... I am sad all the time now ... I wish the pain would end..... my life is so confusing right now... I wish there was an easy option....... why did she leave me if she said I was perfect?..... I do not understand.... I have not talked to her.... we could not be friends... because we tried that... and she kept trying to get close ...kissing, hugging, and almost other things as we did in our relationship... but we both noticed this, and could not be friends... now we don't even talk anymore,... because she has him,... even thought she has feelings for me... the pain is unbearable... nothing makes me stop thinking about Why..... Why? Why?!........life is going no where, everything I seem to do is wrong. I can't even keep the girl who thought I was perfect.. I;'m not perfect.. I obviously am not, otherwise she would have stayed with me... but I keep thinking... there was nothing more that I could have done to show that I cared so much about her.... she just left me... tired... I think I'm going to bed now... after some medicine for this headache.. i always have headaches now.. and midterms are this week.. had one today.... horrible..... can anyone help me?

The best advice to take, make time to talk to a doctor.

Sometimes we all fall and need extra help to pick ourselves back up again and hold our head up high again.

You can only work through your pain, it doesnt just go away over night. Let go of all your fears and pain and live life to the fullest.

Tried online tests.... Your answers show the presence of prominent depressive symptoms. It is advised to seek a psychiatric consultation, ...... Self Assessment Results: Clinical depression is not something you can just "will away" or "talk yourself out of." While no standardized test can tell for sure if what you're feeling is, in fact, depression, your responses suggest that you're in much more pain than you need to be. Depression is very treatable--and the sooner you seek help, the sooner you'll feel relief. Consider discussing some of what you're feeling with a physician (what looks like depression can be caused by such things as physical ailments, medication side-effects, or hormonal shifts) and/or sharing your concerns with a professional therapist.

....... I am just tired all the time now. I've lost 2 loved ones in the last 3 months. The last one, I felt a big connection too immediately. This girl left me for her ex, and she even admits it was a mistake and says that we could still have a connection if we both wanted, but that is what she chose. I know she is just trying not to hurt me. Even though he abused her, and I never would, she chose him.. MEAN him. I am unfocused all the time now... very distant.. not wanting to do anything... maybe there is something wrong with me... I really want all these feelings to end. I wish I could find another special friend....a girl that I could spend time with.... I am sad all the time now ... I wish the pain would end..... my life is so confusing right now... I wish there was an easy option....... why did she leave me if she said I was perfect?..... I do not understand.... I have not talked to her.... we could not be friends... because we tried that... and she kept trying to get close ...kissing, hugging, and almost other things as we did in our relationship... but we both noticed this, and could not be friends... now we don't even talk anymore,... because she has him,... even thought she has feelings for me... the pain is unbearable... nothing makes me stop thinking about Why..... Why? Why?!........life is going no where, everything I seem to do is wrong. I can't even keep the girl who thought I was perfect.. I;'m not perfect.. I obviously am not, otherwise she would have stayed with me... but I keep thinking... there was nothing more that I could have done to show that I cared so much about her.... she just left me... tired... I think I'm going to bed now... after some medicine for this headache.. i always have headaches now.. and midterms are this week.. had one today.... horrible..... can anyone help me?

We all go through periods in our lives where just about everything that can happen bad or go wrong does...but it's only temporary. Life does not keep slugging us when we're down. Unfortunately, a lot of stuff has happened to you all at once.

I would highly recommend that you see a physician and get some treatment for depression. But give yourself some credit for being as strong as you are in the face of some very difficult experiences.

It could take some time for you to heal from the sorrow and heartbreak...but you will come back stronger than ever. You just need time. Right now, it doesn't seem like the sunshine will ever come out for you, but it always does.

The absolute worst thing you can do is think back on how you could have done things differently. You did exactly what you felt you had to do at the time. You did what was in your heart. That's the way life decides the direction it should go. If nothing else, you have learned the consequences of doing things the way you did. That's how life works and that's a good thing.

Learn from your experiences but always move forward and never regret the lesson or the teaching method.

I agree with Tony, get help either a physician or a counselor - both can help with depression. The physician will be the faster help (like a SOS remedy), the counselor will take longer, but there is real healing instead of just treating the symptoms.

Just one thought: You might have been too perfect for her. She might have a serious trouble about her self esteem, thinking herself not worthy of you, thinking herself to deserve someone to be mean with her. Guilt feelings maybe inplanted in childhood?

Anyway all the best.