I've decided to wax the cha-cha...

I've posted this before, but now I've decided to take the plunge. I think I'm going to wax down in the netherregions. Anyone experience any negative side effects? I don't want to end up with bumps or a rash all over for vanity's sake...And I'm freaked out about the pain. How is the pain in comparison to say, waxing your eyebrows?

I've posted this before, but now I've decided to take the plunge. I think I'm going to wax down in the netherregions. Anyone experience any negative side effects? I don't want to end up with bumps or a rash all over for vanity's sake...And I'm freaked out about the pain. How is the pain in comparison to say, waxing your eyebrows?

Good luck in your mission Angelina! The bikini line - no problems. Bit painful but only for a couple of seconds. Put on calamine lotion to minimise the risk of a rash...and use a pre wax lotion (leaves a talc sort of residue) for more effective waxing.

But here's the question...are you actually going to go for complete all over waxing? I think you'd have to go to a salon, I think. If you can bear having someone else applying wax strips to your most intimate parts, then you're a braver woman than I am.

slubberdegullion
If you can bear having someone else applying wax strips to your most intimate parts, then you're a braver woman than I am.

She's going to have her car transmission waxed?

I've heard of fetishes before, but this...! :D

slubberdegullion
You've got a one-track mind, Slubber.

Track... racing... cars... yea, I guess I do! heh heh :D

I once got some great advice from my makeup artist . When waxing use ambesol ( the teeth stuff) to kill the sensation. Apparently everyone but me knew about this ? I told my sis , she said duhh. But I do this when waxing the eyebrows and legs and indeed it does make the pain almost null.

So just some advice if you wanna try.:)